Spaces available at GUS
GUS has a total 4 large spaces available for exhibitions and events of all kinds. The Hall space was originally built 1851. Designed by architect Carl Otto Hager, this space was originally constructed and used for the Evangelical Lutheran Church with dramatic heigh ceilings and gothic windows. The Hall is the only space with hardwood timber floors with the rest of the spaces tiled. 3 of the 4 large spaces are fitted with vertical mounting surfaces (see images for dimensions). Basic AV equipment is also available in the form of a 5.1 theater sound system and a digital projector. Room 02 is ideal for projected media with all necessary wiring installed for a ceiling mounted projector and sound.
For more detailed info about the spaces dont hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org